5 foods to eat every week for maintaining a healthy microbiome.
- Garlic and onion family of foods
- Beans (Learn how to sprout them!)
- 5 different vegetables daily (organic if possible!)
- Seeds (hemp, chia, flax)
Not tolerating these foods? You may have dysbiosis. Learn more.
These additives damage your metabolism and microbiome.
- “Sugar free” sweeteners:
- Aspartame, acesulfame-K, saccharin, sucralose, neotame, advantame.
- Even sugar extracts that read like food should be avoided: sucrose, glucose, fructose
- High fructose corn syrup
- Herbicides and pesticides