Dr. Eva Wilson ND
Hello there! My name is Dr. Eva Wilson, and I am joining the wonderful team at NCNM as a naturopathic physician. I graduated with my degree in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University, taking a special interest in primary care, mental health care and women’s health. While working to support your health, you can expect me to place a strong emphasis on the importance of the foundations of health (think nutrition, sleep hygiene, movement, etc.). I believe that all people can achieve their health goals when a strong foundation is built. I look forward to the opportunity to partner with you on your healing journey.
In my free time, you can find me mountain biking on all of the great trails that Whatcom county has to offer. In the warmer months, I love to grow and eat my own vegetables. My dog, Pete, joins me on most of my adventures!
Dr. Wilson's Services
- Annual Exams and Lab analysis
- Preventative family medicine
- Sick visits - Virus, cold, flu, cough, seasonal allergies, shingles
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Food Allergy & Sensitivity testing
- Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis
- Leaky Gut Analysis
- Saliva & Urinary Hormones