Dr. Kelsi Ervin ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Director of Hydrotherapy
Dr. Ervin, a.k.a. Dr. Sunshine, specializes in natural digestion recovery, autoimmune conditions, pain management, hormone balancing, and stress/adrenal recovery. Dr. Ervin can order lab testing and imaging for diagnosis, design effective natural treatment plans, support individuals on special diets and weight loss, and prescribe pharmaceutical medications when necessary.
Dr. Ervin will engage you in understanding the unique needs of your body and create sustainable ways to get those needs met.
Dr. Ervin is tireless in searching for the cause of disorder in the body. People of all walks of life can expect to be warmly welcomed and supported in recovering their health. Dr. Ervin’s doctorate from Bastyr University, background in pharmaceutical research and ten years of experience with teaching Yi Ren Medical Qigong provide a wealth of perspective in each consultation.
Dr. Ervin also runs the hydrotherapy department, called Watershine. She has traveled the world to train and experience the many ways to heal with water.
Dr. Ervin teaches medical qigong classes regularly. 6 weeks series allows individuals to gain a understanding of how qigong can be used to create health. Check out class schedules here. Also, Dr. Ervin teaches a drop-in class each Friday at noon at Flow Shala.
Dr. Ervin's Services
- Dr. Sunshine's You Tube Channel
- Dr. Sunshine's Radical Self Care Blog coming soon.
- Health Recovery Programs - Digestive issues, food allergies, mind and mood, menstrual and menopausal regulation, weight loss, autoimmune support, pain management (including medical marajuana evaluation).
- Annual Exams and Lab analysis.
- Sick visits - Virus, cold, flu, cough, seasonal allergies, shingles
- Adrenal, Neurotranmitter, and Hormone Anaylsis
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Food Allergy & Sensitivity
- Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis
- Leaky Gut Analysis