Dr. Camille Koontz ND, RN
Dr. Camille Koontz offers her medical expertise to all patients looking for lasting, proactive solutions to their health goals and concerns. She pulls from her years as a Registered Nurse and her training in traditional naturopathic medicine at Bastyr University to build a bridge for patients between the conventional side and alternative side of medicine today.
Dr. Koontz prefers to exhaust non-toxic and safer approaches to medical issues before reaching for pharmaceuticals to manage disease. She sees evidence in her practice that most conditions respond to nutritional, lifestyle, and herbal support that builds health in the individual.
Dr. Koontz enjoys collaborating with her patients to create individualized treatment plans that are cohesive with their lifestyle and budget. Specializing in preventive family care, she has a particular interest in autoimmunity, hormone-related symptoms, anxiety and depression, and digestive health.
Dr. Koontz and her husband live aboard their 35 foot sailboat in the Bellingham harbor and if she isn't in her office she can probably be found sailing in the San Juan Islands.
Dr. Koontz's Services
- Annual Exams
- Sick visits - Cold, flu, cough, seasonal allergies, shingles
- Chronic care visits - Digestive issues, food allergies, hormone regulation, weight loss, autoimmune conditions
- Naturopathic Adjustments - Chronic & acute pain, anxiety, depression
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Food Allergy & Sensitivity
- Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis
- Leaky Gut Analysis
- Saliva & Urinary Hormones