Dr. Rachel Culleton
Dr. Rachel Culleton is a Naturopathic Pediatrician in Bellingham, Wa. She works closely with her patients to determine the underlying cause of illness and establish what wellness means to each individual. She places heavy emphasis on preventative medicine and encourages her patients to actively participate in their healthcare.
Dr. Culleton meets her patients where they are at in their wellness journey. She provides a warm and welcoming space for her patients work through any barriers that are inhibiting their ability to thrive. Specializing in pediatrics, she has a particular interest in neurodevelopment in children, digestive disorders, allergies, and auto-immunity.
Dr. Culleton completed a one and a half year residency in physical medicine and primary care. Her practice focused on lactation support and symptom management in pregnancy through adjustments (craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation, and spinal manipulation), natural therapies, diet and lifestyle support, and nervous system support in children.
Dr. Culleton's Services
- Pediatric from birth through 18 years
- Well Child Visits starting at 2 weeks of age
- Feeding difficulty in newborns
- Sick visits - Cold, flu, cough, seasonal allergies, etc
- Chronic care visits - Asthma, constipation, food allergies, ADHD, ADD, autism spectrum disorders
- Immunizations - CDC and delayed schedules
- Sports Physicals
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Food Allergy & Sensitivity
- Urinary Organic Acids
- Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis
- Leaky Gut Analysis
- Urinary Hormones