Something for everyone.
What is a naturopathic doctor?
A Naturopathic Doctor (ND) education focuses on the basic sciences similar to their MD colleagues, with the addition of nutrition, counseling, homeopathy, hydrotherapy, physical medicine, and the naturopathic philosophy of healing.
Our doctors have all graduated from accredited schools of naturopathic medicine and passed board exams that ensure they are equipped to diagnose and offer you sound medical advice.
NCNM House NDs take adequate time with individuals to listen and understand so they can guide people toward creating health, energy, and effective self-care.
- Structural integration bodywork
- Herbal and nutritional support for most conditions
- Comprehensive health assessment
- Customized programs
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy (CHT) at
- Optimal thyroid balancing
- Nutritional analysis
- Guidance for radical self care
- Mental health counseling
- Fungal, bacterial, and viral assessment
- Blood pressure and blood sugar management
- Annual exams and physicals
- Well-child check ups and vaccine counseling
- Adolescent and sports physicals
- Fertility consultation
- Annual lab work
- Food intolerances
- Toxicity or heavy metals
- Nutritional or mineral deficiencies
- Wide range of laboratory analysis
Get in the know...
about our featured health tips and upcoming workshops and programs at NCNM!